McClellands Contracting and Roofing LLC is a reliable house remodeling and roofing company in Pittsburgh, serving Bridgeville, Sewickley, Ross Township, PA, and nearby areas within 20 miles. We offer both unparalleled products and quality customer service. We can help any homeowner in the area with their basement and kitchen remodeling, roofing, siding, soffit, fascia, and gutter needs. We are a GAF Certified™ contractor providing emergency roofing services and helping you with your homeowners insurance claims. Depending on your needs, we can provide you with stunning bathroom remodeling or a full roof replacement service to protect your investment and family for years to come. Check out our gallery to learn more about our residential roof replacement, soffit & fascia repair, and gutter work!
TRUST US FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT
get a free quote
no hassle, no obligation.
lets start with a quick consultation
Let McClellands Contracting and Roofing LLC Add Value To Your Home
In 4 Easy Steps
Let's talk. We're here to listen to and understand the needs of our customers. We're always available and ready to help via email, phone or text.
One of our trained consultants will visit your home and inspect your roof. We will carefully explain options, walk you through the process and provide you with a detailed quote.
Don't break the bank. With financing from our partners, you don't have to. Not only will you get a great experience, but you can look forward to paying for your roof over time.
We'll get to work. We'll be there with you through every step of the installation, ensuring that the project is completed on time and budget.
The McClellands Contracting and Roofing LLC Difference
Residential Roofing Services
At McClellands Contracting and Roofing LLC, we value relationships — including the one between our customers and us. That's why we prioritize providing you with an easy roofing consultation for which we work to understand your needs fully. We follow this with a full roof inspection, which provides you with an accurate estimate for any roof repair or replacement services that may be necessary.
Enhance The Look Of Your Home With Updated Exteriors
Your home can be made to look like a different home with the addition of new exterior materials. Adding a new color, siding, or roofing material can drastically change the appearance, appeal, and value of your home.
You've got too many options when it comes to gutters — we can help you make a decision. McClellands Contracting and Roofing LLC is the most trusted roofing company in Pittsburgh, and we've got the expertise to ensure you get the best service for your money, even if you're on a tight budget. Our top priority is making sure your gutters and downspouts function as expected.
Soffit & Fascia
No matter how big or small, our soffit and fascia repair team can get the job done right. Our technicians will assess your damages and discuss the best way to fix them. No matter if you're looking for a whole fascia replacement or just a simple clean-up, we can handle it.
Emergency Roof Repair Services
What happens when a random summer storm hits or the roof starts to leak with no warning? McClellands Contracting and Roofing LLC is there to answer your call. Our emergency roof repair services are available at all times, no matter what day of the week or time of day it is. We're always there for you when you need a fast fix and an expert opinion.
The underlayment is the thin waterproof material installed between shingles and roof sheathing.
The fascia is the lower edge of a roof. The fascia can be made of wood, metal, or vinyl and is typically installed on the bottom row of tiles or shingles.
A soffit is a horizontal beam projecting from a roof, wall, or other vertical structure, to which rafters, ceiling beams, or other structural members are attached.
Siding is a layer of protection that protects a home from harsh weather. It's an affordable way to increase the value of your home.
Gutters are built along the edges of a roof to collect and discharge water away from a structure, preventing water damage and flooding.
A valley is the area between two roof pitches on your home. The valley is located in the middle of the roof.
The roof ridge is the highest point on your roof and is created by two opposing roof planes that come together to form a horizontal line.
Shingles are the most popular roof covering, thanks to their aesthetic appeal, durability, and longevity.
Counties we serve
Serving all of Allegheny County including:
bethel park, pa
Mckees rocks, pa
fox chapel, pa
moon township, pa
green tree, pa
Robinson township, pa
mt lebanon, pa
Serving all of Beaver County including:
beaver falls, pa
Serving all of Washington County including:
mc murray, pa
Serving all of Butler County including:
CRANBERRY TOWNHIP, PA
Get The Roof You Deserve
We have partnered with Service Finance Company to help you get the roof you need now, no matter what your financial situation is. Your home is important to you. And we know that when it comes to a damaged roof, there's no time to wait. That's why we're making it easier than ever to get the roof you need now. With our new roof starting at 0% interest for the first 12 months, there's never been a better time to get started with your home improvement project. So when you're ready, just give us a call, and we'll walk you through all of your options, including financing plans that are right up your alley.Learn More
No Money Down - 0% Interest For The First 12 Months
Upto 12 Months
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
- David ZmudaHighly recommend McClellands contracting. We signed the agreement in June to have our roof, gutters, soffit, facia and attic vented... read moreHighly recommend McClellands contracting. We signed the agreement in June to have our roof, gutters, soffit, facia and attic vented properly for the work to be done in September. We had a lot of rain in the month of August and the roof began leaking. I contacted McClellands to see about getting moved up on the schedule sooner. They reached right back out, readjusted their schedule and were here working 4 days later. The job was supposed to take 2 days, but Brandon and his team did an amazing job and had it completed in just one day! Everything looks great and they did a fantastic job cleaning everything up. Great job to all and thank you! read lessJames GossOf the several roofers I contacted about our roof, McClellands was the only one to come to the house and... read moreOf the several roofers I contacted about our roof, McClellands was the only one to come to the house and actually climb on the roof to access its condition. They were very professional, their work was top notch, and they were able to replace our shingles in one day and made sure to clean up our yard afterwards. read lessLisa PitellI highly recommend McClellands! Nathan gave excellent personal attention and patience with my changing from a partial repair to a... read moreI highly recommend McClellands! Nathan gave excellent personal attention and patience with my changing from a partial repair to a full replacement roof. He even made an extra trip to my house to help me pick the color of shingles when I was trying to match for the partial replacement. Drew led a team of hard workers and I appreciated that he called me to let me know they would arrive shortly. Drew went above and beyond in his attention to detail, cleanup and extra efforts. Thanks again team for a beautiful new roof! read less
- Lisa BodnarI am very happy with my new roof! I was having serious problems with heat retention in my attic, which... read moreI am very happy with my new roof! I was having serious problems with heat retention in my attic, which was making my upstairs rooms unbearable in the summer. The team came in, and in one day, installed vents that allowed proper ventilation. It has made a tremendous difference to make the upstairs livable in the heat. The team came in on one day and got the whole roof done. They were professional and cleaned up all debris from the old roof (often I find this is a problem with companies where they leave scraps behind). I saw one problem with the roof and they responded quickly to fix it. I felt that I could trust them to give me the best options for my situation. It was an expensive project, but I felt like for what I needed, it probably made sense. The roof is gorgeous. read lessKitty GrossI would highly recommend McClellands for anyone replacing or fixing a roof. They are responsive (rare today!) and did a... read moreI would highly recommend McClellands for anyone replacing or fixing a roof. They are responsive (rare today!) and did a great job and clean up afterwards. Guys working on roof were extremely pleasant. read less
- Stephen BurdetteWe needed aluminum caps on wooden eaves and siding on other areas, and wanted a box gutter arrangement removed and... read moreWe needed aluminum caps on wooden eaves and siding on other areas, and wanted a box gutter arrangement removed and replaced with a modern gutter system. In detailing and estimating the work, TJ inspired confidence that he knew what a quality job looked like, and Andrew saw to it that the crew carried out the work properly. When a question arose at the end of the job, TJ followed up quickly and solved a problem that had been hidden with our existing gutters. McClelland is the unusual contracting organization that is customer service oriented. read lessHeather EarleyWe could not be happier with the service and quality of McClellands! When we decided it was time for a... read moreWe could not be happier with the service and quality of McClellands! When we decided it was time for a new roof, we sought estimates from three different companies. McClellands impressed us from the first meeting, as their representative was extremely thorough and detailed in his recommendations (even taking drone photos to show us exactly where the problem areas were). Scheduling was fast and easy, and the actual removal of our old roof and installation of the new was completed over the course of one day! They even fixed the attic ventilation to make it more efficient. The roof is gorgeous, clean up was thorough, and the final invoice came in at exactly the quoted price. Highly recommend! read less
- Matt WingertSummary: Best combination of quality and price I found. Highly recommend McClellands. The McClellands team I worked with from Brock... read moreSummary: Best combination of quality and price I found. Highly recommend McClellands. The McClellands team I worked with from Brock during the quote process to Nathan and David during the project and the communication from the office staff throughout was fantastic. In Depth Review: McClellands was 1 of 5 companies I got quotes for my roofing project. This entailed a total reroof, soffit, fascia, gutters, small amount of siding. This was the largest home improvement I have done and first time going through this process. McClellands was the last company I met with and what ultimately won me over was the fact Brock (owner) came to my house and walked me through everything - explaining how he strives to give customers great value for money. The other company I was debating against was more difficult for the homeowner as they provided a good, better, best and it was up for me to decide instead of relying on the expertise of someone like Brock. I waited around 3 months from point of signing the contract to start date. All of the main companies I talked to had 2-3 month wait times as well, so the fact my roof wasn't leaking made this not a deal breaker and was a good sign they aren't struggling for business by any means. Overall the project took 3 full days and then a few hours of the project manager coming back out to do finishing touches. The roof was done in the first day. The crew was great and respectful of the property. Did a great job of cleanup of nails as I didn't find that many after they left out of the thousands that were removed and then added. Soffit, fascia were done by a separate crew following day and a half. Very tedious work and the biggest change as we went from old, dirty white to all black aluminum. Craftsmanship of the custom aluminum fascia was fantastic and the soffit looks just how we envisioned. The crew themselves were very professional and friendly. Aluminum siding was also installed by this crew and later painted black. Gutters were installed on the 3rd day by a different crew. This only took a few hours and love the black seamless aluminum look. I've been outside during rain storms and I have found no leaks in either the gutters or downspouts. Nathan was who I worked with most and he was excellent at taking the time to answer some questions I had and also come back to add finishing touches. When I had a couple concerns he was quick to come back out and correct which is exactly what you want when going through a large project like this. Overall, couldn't be more pleased with how the project went and the end results. Money well spent! Note: Ridge caps were finished after last photo. read less
- Scott EicherDrew and his team from McClellands did an awesome job on the roofs of our house and detached garage. Done... read moreDrew and his team from McClellands did an awesome job on the roofs of our house and detached garage. Done in a day just like they said and the work looks amazing! read lessDan FordJust had the roof replaced on my home, 11 August. The entire process, from when I first observed McClellands replacing... read moreJust had the roof replaced on my home, 11 August. The entire process, from when I first observed McClellands replacing my neighbor's roof to the completion of ours has been excellent. I got a chance to speak with my neighbor's job supervisor Drew, and when I asked for a quote on mine, he arranged for Rick to come out later that afternoon. Professional process as Rick did point out some issues that he would recommend being resolved with our roof and attic ventilation. When we signed the contract, Lauren was great to work with, especially when scheduling the date for the roof installation. The crew got a very large roof done in a single day, again supervised by Drew and were very meticulous in their cleanup, especially looking for any nails that had fallen and laying on the ground. I would highly recommend McClellands Contacting and Roofing read lessCHARLES JONESI recently got a House roof replacement, Front porch roof work and a back porch roof rebuild for my mothers... read moreI recently got a House roof replacement, Front porch roof work and a back porch roof rebuild for my mothers house. I selected Mcclellands because of the 5.0 rating and reviews. The company is everything it claims to be . The workers and staff are very professional and Honest. I highly recommend Mcclellands for any contracting needs. Brendon, Brock, Ryan, TJ, Dave, Lauren, Mark! Thank you to all of you and everyone else involved in the Project. read less
- Carl MurawskiWe recently used McClellands to replace a gutter and perform some minor trim repairs on our home. Dan and Erik... read moreWe recently used McClellands to replace a gutter and perform some minor trim repairs on our home. Dan and Erik did an outstanding job completing all of the work. They were very professional, completed all of the work in one day, and made sure everything was cleaned up when they finished. The new gutter and repairs look great and exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend using McClellands if your home has any contracting or roofing repair needs. read lessDeepak MMcClellands promptly helped fix a roof leak which was found while renovating our bathroom. They also replaced a portion of... read moreMcClellands promptly helped fix a roof leak which was found while renovating our bathroom. They also replaced a portion of our roof. The estimate included all the details of the materials included and project scope. The office staff Lauren and foreman Ryan communicated well throughout scheduling and installation. The crew also cleaned up thoroughly after completion. Highly recommend! read less
- Cyndy BlackhurstVery happy with our new roof. Showed up on time and got the job done in one day. Took care... read moreVery happy with our new roof. Showed up on time and got the job done in one day. Took care to protect our landscaping. The clean-up was impeccable. Would definitely recommend them. read lessSherri MignellaEveryone was amazing - from start to finish. Extremely professional and kept me updated the entire time. Cleaned up with... read moreEveryone was amazing - from start to finish. Extremely professional and kept me updated the entire time. Cleaned up with no mess left. I Highly recommend. read lessElijah CoryellWe had a great experience with McClelland’s and our roof replacement and box gutter recoating. Ryan and his crew were... read moreWe had a great experience with McClelland’s and our roof replacement and box gutter recoating. Ryan and his crew were great! They continuously kept us in the loop as the project progressed. Completed everything on time, and in a very short amount of time. And cleaned up everything nicely afterward. They even went out of their way to knock down a wasp nest built up in our eaves! On the pre-project side, Dave was easy to work with. He did a thorough inspection when creating the estimate. He took lots of pictures of the roof and used them when talking through his recommendations. He patiently answered many questions. And he was helpfully accommodating of non-standard requests we made, e.g., special ordering red coating for our project. Pricing was reasonable. McClelland’s is not the budget option, but.. do you really want to go with the budget option on something like your roof? Not me! Even so, they were competitive; they were certainly not the highest quote we received. Most valuably to us, they offer a great financing product (with very little additional headache!) which helped a great deal. Their financing terms are better than others we saw. One note I’d make for the benefit of prospective buyers: Don’t be afraid to be upfront about your budget. At least in our case, there was some wiggle room on the original price they quoted for the job. Overall, we were happy with the quality of work and level of service and knowledge. I expect we will use McClelland’s again for future needs. read less
- Kurtis ReighardI got a complete new roof on my home and garage with new gutters and down spouts on garage. Ryan’s... read moreI got a complete new roof on my home and garage with new gutters and down spouts on garage. Ryan’s crew did a fantastic job! They were very quick. I was at work all day and they accidentally put the down spouts on the wrong side of the garage and they had no problem coming back and fixing that for me! So 5 stars for the crew that came out. I would have to give about 3 and half stars for the sales person I had was not the best and was very hard to stay in contact with him. For the owner and office people I would say a 4-5 star they were responsive and did get me answers when I needed them. over all this company gets a 5 star from me! Thank you! read less
- Cynthia AllenbaughRyan and his crew put a new roof on our home and shed and did an outstanding job. They worked... read moreRyan and his crew put a new roof on our home and shed and did an outstanding job. They worked tirelessly in the heat and humidity. After they were finished they made sure our property was spotless. We are so happy that we chose McClelland's Contracting and Roofing. Thank you Ryan and crew for a job well done! read less
- Josh Laidacker10/10, I highly recommend McClellands for their top quality service and workmanship. From the start of the process with the... read more10/10, I highly recommend McClellands for their top quality service and workmanship. From the start of the process with the roof inspection and estimate to the installation, they treated us fairly and transparently. I'm blown away at the quality of the work the installation crew did on my new roof. They were quick, efficient, and professional. Drew leads a great crew and ensured that everything went quickly and smoothly today. He also answered any questions we had, walked us through what was done, and made sure that we were comfortable with the completed job. I really can't recommend them more highly. read lessJeannie LoarI highly recommend McClellands for any roofing job. I was having a difficult time finding a roofer that would call... read moreI highly recommend McClellands for any roofing job. I was having a difficult time finding a roofer that would call me back and that I could trust in Beaver County. Brock came out to provide my estimate. He was very knowledgeable, took pictures and explained everything thoroughly. The estimate was clearly written and very professional. All appointments were started on time. Ryan and his crew on the installation day were fantastic. The entire job was completed in 1 day. I was impressed how organized and efficient they worked. Ryan kept me informed all day long about the progress. The whole job site was left spotless too. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with this company. read lessCarol DreyerWonderful experience from initial quote until install. The crew that came for the install were very hard workers and respectful... read moreWonderful experience from initial quote until install. The crew that came for the install were very hard workers and respectful of our home and property. Would highly recommend them and would definitely use for future projects. read less
We bring together craftsmanship, passion, and skill.
Another Happy Customer And Another 16sq Of Estate Gray.
Another Happy Customer In Moon Township. 30sq Of Colonial Slate In Color #Duration
Another Happy Repeat Customer Today. We Replaced The Shed Last Year And The House Today. Quality Craftsmanship Speaks For Itself.
Installed Colonial slate shingles, all new fascia, soffit, siding, and gutters
21sq Off And On This Week In Cranberry Township. Colonial Slate In Color Another roof was finished in Cranberry township to add to the beauty of the homes!
When Remodeling A Kitchen, What Comes First: Floors Or Cabinets?
Half Round Gutters: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
5 Common Floor Remodeling Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
How Much Does A Kitchen Remodel Cost In 2023?
15 Kitchen Cabinet Colors That Are Trending In 2023
Breaking Down The Cost Of Bathroom Remodeling In 2023
20 Creative Bathroom Remodel Ideas to Maximize Your Space
Everything You Need To Know About Metal Roof Snow Guards
13 Kitchen Remodel Ideas To Transform Your Space On A Budget
Who’s The Best Person To Consult About Attic Ventilation?
let’s talk about your project!
or call us. we’re standing by.
Here’s What To Expect:
- We start with a quick consultation—by email or phone—whichever you prefer
- We’ll answer your questions, and discuss your project’s needs
- We’ll schedule an in-person consultation to take measurements, present you with options and provide a free Quote
- There’s never a commitment to meet or buy—no high-pressure sales